Complaint Review: DEALS ON WHEELS

• Submitted: Mon, June 20, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 20, 2011

• Reported By: mad — wilmington Delaware United States of America
103 CENTERVILLE ROAD WILMINGTON, Delaware United States of America

if your are want to buy a car pleasssse do not go to deals on wheels.  First when i buy the car the back panel is not on so they tell me there going to put it in the contract and will fix it which they never did.So i buy the car and like two day later the window sheild wipers stop working and its raining so i called them and told them and their like we cant see the care until next week when its pouring down raining. So finally after i called 5 times they said that they would fix them that day. Then my car was in an accident and was declared a total loss and my insurance paid them alot of money and my balance was very low. so i told them i would pay it but they have to lower the payments because i cant pay all that. They told me no and they were very nasty with me and told me if I dont  pay them they will garnish my wages when i never said i wouldnt pay but just to lower it. So now im stuck with a payment that is to high and too much when the interest it paid off. Please do not go there please or you will be sorry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2011 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEALS-ON-WHEELS/WILMINGTON-Delaware-19805/DEALS-ON-WHEELS-RIP-OFFS-WILMINGTON-Delaware-742948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEALS ON WHEELS