Complaint Review: DEBBIE KERN

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: JMJpray4u — Internet United States of America
DEBBIE KERN
http://goldengirlskennels.com/ StrikeGolden of Lightning Lane PO Box 13160, Colorado United States of America

DEBBIE KERN Debbie Franklin Kathleen (Kate) Durso Kate McBride Jennifer McBride Teresa Deslauriers HATTERS VINDICTIVE BREEDERS AGAINST OTHERS StrikeGolden of Lightning Lane PO Box 13160 , Colorado

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I AM SICK MENTALLY & I NEED HELP FOR RUINING THIS WHOLE FAMILY

*Consumer Comment: DEBBIE KERN HAS LOST IT SHE BELONGS IN A MENTAL AWARD SHE HAS BEEN AT THIS GOING ON 5 YEARS AND APPEARS SHE IS TAKING IT TO THE GRAVE WITH HER SHE IS THE MOST EVIL CREEPY PERSON ON THE PLANET.

*Consumer Comment: DEBBIE HAS NOT PROVED ANYTHING AT ALL

*Consumer Comment: WOW!! Debbie Kern is really losing it. SHE NEEDS TO BE IN A MENTAL WARD

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: DEBBIE KERN IS CRAZY HERSELF YOU SHOULD SEE THE EMAILS SHE SENT TO HAROLD & HER AQUISITIONS SHE HAS LOST IT!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: LEAH WINKLER STILL AT IT WITH DISHONESTY

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: LEAH WINKLER IS TOTALLY CRAZY

These people listed above as in Debbie Kern from Showstopper Kennels in IA, Debbie Franklin from Wisteria Kennels, Kate McBride Golden Girls Kennel in CO which is in fact a puppy mill look at her dogs on website with living in dirt NO GRASS for her dogs and just to feed those numerous kids they have. Kathleen Kate Durso South Wind Goldens which are all in fact kennel breeders in being a kennel which are Hatters against others for no reason that is in fact NOT a kennel breeder going on 5 years now and will not stop harassing this family in NC and paying them the money they owe to them by winning the judgment that they have out on Kate Kathleen Durso in TN South Wind Goldens. They are ALL very hateful vindictive people towards this family with acting in a jealously rage from an accusing situation from 2008 which was NEVER proven; if you call AKC and GRCA yourself you will in fact hear the truth directly from them themselves. Which these ladies that are all in cahoots with each other called AKC and GRCA with being crazy with giving them false made up stories that are in fact NOT true; AKC looked at all them like they are all crazy and which they will not stop harassing this family in NC that does nothing but stay to themselves with obeying AKC & GRCA rules & regulations. All I can say at this point is call AKC or GRCA yourself and you will get your Truthful answers and whom to believe in any of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEBBIE-KERN/StrikeGolden-of-Lightning-Lane-PO-Box-13160-Colorado-/DEBBIE-KERN-Debbie-Franklin-Kathleen-Kate-Durso-Kate-McBride-Jennifer-McBride-Teresa-Des-1017079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEBBIE KERN

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I AM SICK MENTALLY & I NEED HELP FOR RUINING THIS WHOLE FAMILY

AUTHOR: Debbie Kern - ()

I am at it with Winkler's again just because I hate them so much. Yes and I lied about proving my claim of the Winkler's all along just so they would not be able to register any dogs with AKC and/or get kicked out of GRCA and AKC both. I called AKC they said I was crazy I never proved a point to them to move on. They told me that eveything is hearsay and there is nothing I can do about anything so it has really pissed me off so here I am on the Winkler's just as flies on dog s*** all because I did not get my dog Sydney back that I sold to somebody else and the Winkler's ended up with her which with AKC records. The Winkler's are in fact the 3rd owners of Sydney. I said Jan is Leah but did I ever make a mistake Jan is actually Harold's mother which really shows how much I know and with ruining this family. I dont know what is going on so I just make up whatever assumptions I want to on these people just  because I hate them so much because they ended up with my girl Sydney and would not give her back to me. So I keep contacting everybody I know and then some of reaming these people with making up stories on them to ruin their puppy sales business. I spend about 80% of my life on the cpmputer and against this family just so they are very miserable just as I am myself. Ever since I was raped by my own father and got preganant held at knife point at such a young age with forced to perform oral sex on my mother and father both I have been messed up in the head and  just maybe I think I am going to get the phychaitric mental help that I finally need and can admit I was mean to these people that I don't even know for any reasons at all. I am sorry to all of you people that inquired about puppies from this family. I admit I was wrong on what I have done to all of them and including the time I put into this with ruining them. I should have put the time into mental help that I need instead of doing what I did to these people and all their potential past clients that could have been for them.

WATCH HER POST A REBUTTAL ON Here because that is what she does and how she is. She is like the energizer bunny and keeps going and going.

Here is the proof of the Deposit information that is right on there below that is on their website. When Theresa Deerdork had paid them a $1500.00 Deposit for a IMPORTED DOG that was supposed to be actually a $3000.00 DEPOSIT. Teresa Deerdork sent deposit than wanted dog shipped next week with not paying balance with Vegabond hound showing up at their door to pick up the dog, well duh where is the balance cleared by the bank first in doing so, that is a NO BRAINER. Theresa Deerdorff from sdgolden.com was refunded $500.00 back to her even though she was entitled to NOTHING AT ALL for NOT wanting to pay for a dog first with clear payment before being transferred. So how can Janette Harold's mom be ripping others off? And what is it any of Thersa's business is it to drag Debbie Kern in her financial issues of buying a dog with another party that she was the one that got all huffy puffy not wanting to pay for a dog in full first with having cleared payment.

When do you buy anything with a check that has not cleared the bank with not knowing if funds are even in fact good or not? Janette did the right thing because I would have never let anything go if not paid for and cleared.

Deposit & Shipping Information:

We require a $500 Deposit on our Puppies.
Pick puppies are chosen in order deposits are received. We require a
$1000 Deposit on our Adult dogs, and a $3000 Deposit on our Imported
Goldens. Deposits are nonrefundable but may be placed towards another
puppy or dog.

DEBBIE HAS NOT PROVED ANYTHING AT ALL

AUTHOR: anonomous - ()

IF SO THAN WHY ARE THEY IN GOOD STANDINGS WITH AKC & GRCA BOTH? SO FUNNY AND ALL THESE MADE UP STORIES ON THESE FOLKS. JUST AS ALL 99% BREEDERS OUT THERE DO NOT IN FACT RETURN DEPOSITS IF THEY BACK OUT YA THEY BACK OUT NOT THE SELLERS BUT DEPOSIT MAY BE APPLIED TOWARDS ANOTHER DOG, LITTER, OR PUPPY. READ IT ON THEIR WEBSITE JUST AS 99% OTHERS TOO. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW THE TERMS LISTED THAN DON'T BUY FROM THEM SINCE IT IS CLEARLY IN BLACK & WHITE NO REFUNDS ON DEPOSITS. THIS LADY IS IN OREGON I WILL GET HER NAME & PUT IT ON HERE SO EVERYBODY KNOWS IN FACT WHO IT IS. LISTEN TO THIS ONE.... SHE PUTS A DEPOSIT ON THE DOG THAN SCEDULES VEGABOND HOUND TO COME PICK IT UP ON A TRAILER THAT THE CAGES ARE ON THE TRAILER ON THE ROAD, THINK ABOUT IT IF A CAR OR TRUCK CHANGES LANES THERE GOES ALL THE DOGS IN THE CAGES ON TRAILER ALL OVER THE ROAD TO BE DEAD. ANYWAY THIS LADY TELLS JANETTE HAROLD'S MOM THAT SHE IS HAVING VEGABOND HOUND COME PICK THE DOG UP AND JANETTE IS LIKE WAIT A MINUTE YOU CAN NOT HAVE ANYBODY COME PICK ANY DOG UP UNTIL IT IS AID FOR IN FULL FIRST AND FULL PAYMENT IS TO BE CLEARED BY THE BANK. THIS SOUNDS JUST LIKE WHAT RUSHELL PROFENNO DID TO HAROLD AND LEAH TOO ON A DOG. WHAT ON EARTH ARE THESE PEOPLE'S BRAINS THINKING? SINCE WHEN DOES ANY DOG GET RELEASED TO ANYBODY UNTIL CLEARED FUNDS ARE RECEIVED ON IT FIRST? GET A LIFE DEBBIE KERN MOVE ON!

WOW!! Debbie Kern is really losing it. SHE NEEDS TO BE IN A MENTAL WARD

AUTHOR: anonomous - ()

WOW!! Debbie Kern is really losing it. I agree with this first story which is in fact true of the matter because I contacted these people myself and feel they would not make up such a story. I also figured it out and I am sure others can too. See how Debbie Kern writes all this ugly lying crap on others due to jealousy of being a supposed show breeder (look what so many say about show breeders how hateful they in fact are towards other breeders that dont show for instance) but you dont see the other side doing it to her? She is a heartless piece of crap if you ask me that is nothing but a trouble maker with all her made up stories and lies on others. Come on...honesty ask yourself how in the world can somebody going on writing just some random BS stories on others that are in fact not true I just dont get it. Sounds like Debbie Kern has way too much time on her hands and needs to a get a life just as Tubie Pam Saxton too. Seeing all this Debbie Kern stuff on here my self which I had to figure it out well guess who I purchased from? Yes and  the best breeders I feel in the whole world Leah and Harold both, does that tell you anything at all? I got the best dog ever. Beware! Stay away from Debbie Kern she is nothing but a gossiper trouble maker that has nothing else better to do. I got the best dog ever and I will buy from them again too for sure not Debbie Kern for she is just out to get people over jealous, her hatefulness, vindictive personality. I dont see her ever making it to heaven acting the way she does towards others, wow her soul is black that is for sure.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: concerned seller - ()

DEBBIE KERN IS CRAZY HERSELF YOU SHOULD SEE THE EMAILS SHE SENT TO HAROLD & HER ACQUISITIONS SHE HAS LOST IT! CONTACT HAROLD & ASK FOR DEBBIE KERN'S EMAILS SENT TO HIM & IT WILL SHOW WHAT AN EVIL CRAZY BITCH DEBBIE KERN REALLY IN FACT IS. IT IS JUST SO FUNNY, YOU SEE DEBBIE KERN POSTING ALL KINDS OF CRAP ON HERE ABOUT LEAH & HAROLD BOTH BUT DO YOU SEE THEM POSTING ANYTHING ON HER? NO BECAUSE DEBBIE KERN IS IN FACT THE CRAZY BITCH FROM HELL JUST TRYING TO RUIN OTHERS LIFE BECAUSE SHE IS IN FACT JEALOUS. DEBBIE KERN WILL SOMEDAY REAP WHAT SHE SEWS.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

LEAH WINKLER STILL AT IT WITH DISHONESTY

AUTHOR: Debbie Kern - ()

This latest report from Leah Winkler is delusions on her part - I don't even know the other people she refers to.  Just this week I got another call from another individual that Leah has ripped off.  She took a deposit on a bitch that has a litter on the ground and refuses to refund it when the individual figured out who she was dealing with as she was operating under a new name - Jan it apparently is now.

FYI - I did prove my claim and AKC reversed the registration because of Leah's FRAUD.  I recently received an offer from Leah's husband, Harold, to pay me to stop posting.  I informed him the only payment I wanted was my bitch returned to me that they admittedly abused.   A copy of the AKC reversal letter and ruling in my favor has been historically scanned and attached to my rip-off report.

I wish people would sign their posts - honestly.  I love how Leah likes to write in the third party.  Maybe she is having an out of body experience and that explains her referring to herself in the third person.  I assure you her religious beliefs are nothing like I have seen - rip people off and then tell them they are going to hell - that makes her such a good person - laughable.

I also know of a dog they sold that had heartworm when the person received it and Leah did nothing to help with the expenses.  She blames it on the new owner.  Have to ask why the dog wasn't on heart worm preventative before it was shipped?  Why wasn't it tested before it shipped? Oh no - this would cost money and the only thing the Winkler's are concerned about is how much they can make either by selling puppies or ripping people off.  What scam artists!

If you are buying from or selling to the Winkler's then don't be surprised when you get screwed because you ultimately will.

Debbie Kern

#7 REBUTTAL Individual responds

LEAH WINKLER IS TOTALLY CRAZY

AUTHOR: Debbie Kern - (USA)

I have had problems, and still do, with Leah Winkler and her family but why she is saying I know any of the other people she is now complaining against I have no idea.  Until today I have never even heard of any of them.

However, when you see this many people of Leah's "hit" list, maybe one should look at it and say maybe it isn't the dozens of others she calls nuts but in fact Leah is the one who is nuts and 100% a puppy mill.

I can personally attest to her falsifying documents, forging my name, breeding a dog under age without final clearances and having the AKC reverse registration documents on a female when it was proven to AKC that she had forged documents.  I have historically attached copies of the letters from AKC to PROVE that she is lied to AKC and committed fraud with regards to my female puppy.

PEOPLE BEWARE - this whole family is crazy.  I have been getting constant e-mails for the last 3 days offering to pay me to stop posting to the rip-off sites.  I will keep posting as long as my fingers will type if I can save ONE puppy from going through what mine did at her hands then I will have been successful.

Check things out before you buy a puppy from them or before you sell them a puppy.  They are now operating under the name of North Carolina Import Goldens.

Debbie Kern