Complaint Review: DEBORAH G FISS LAW OFFICES

• Updated: Sat, April 19, 2014

• Reported By: Puckcorruption — Baltimore Maryland
DEBORAH G FISS LAW OFFICES
37-06 82ND STREET JACKSON HEIGHTS, New York USA

DEBORAH G FISS LAW OFFICES DEBORAH G. FISS LAW OFFICES DEBORAH G FISS WAS HIRED BY MY DAUGHTERS MOTHER AS A DIVORCE ATTORNEY. TOGETHER THEY HAVE FRAUDULENTLY TAKEN MY BABY GIRL AWAY FROM ME 1000+ MILES AWAY THROUGH A DIVORCE I NEVER KNEW OF. SHE DOCTORED PAPER WORK SAYING I WAS SERVICED WITH THE COURT ORDER WHEN I NEVER WAS,  JACKSON HEIGHTS New York

*Author of original report: Official Rebuttal

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: None of this is true but is defamatory.

*Consumer Comment: Puckcorruption,

*Consumer Comment: Puckcorruption,

Deborah g fiss was hired by my daughters mom as a divorce attorney. Together they have fraudulently taken my baby girl away from me 1000+ miles away through a divorce I never knew of. She doctored paper work saying I was serviced with the court order when I never was, she also put false tax income information in financial forms, saying I made 16,000 dollars more than I actually did to up child support.  AFTER THEY TOOK MY DAUGHTER FROM ME I GOT A LETTER AND COURT ORDER IN THE MAIL FROM HER. I HAVE CONTACTED HER NUMEROUS TIMES ON THIS MATTER AND EVERY TIME SHE HANGS UP ON ME LEAVING A VOICE MAIL. IN PERSON SHE IS DISRESPECTFUL, RUDE AND DOWN RIGHT MEAN, SHE IS A LIAR AND A CHEAT WHO IS PRO WOMEN AND WILL TRY HER BEST TO BREAK UP YOUR FAMILY AT THE SAKE OF WINNING A CASE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEBORAH-G-FISS-LAW-OFFICES/JACKSON-HEIGHTS-New-York-11372/DEBORAH-G-FISS-LAW-OFFICES-DEBORAH-G-FISS-LAW-OFFICES-DEBORAH-G-FISS-WAS-HIRED-BY-MY-DAU-1115331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEBORAH G FISS LAW OFFICES

Official Rebuttal

AUTHOR: phuckcorruption - ()

Deborah G Fiss was hired by my daughters mom as a divorce attorney, not by myself which does not allow me to judge her law practicing skills as she never provided a service to me. Due to current litigation on the case I am retracting the statements I made in the past indefintely and am in the process of trying to have my past post concerning Ms. Fiss practice completly from Rippoffreport.com, and have also apologized personally to Ms. Fiss concerning this report due to some misinterpretations of how the law works and how it is supposed to.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

None of this is true but is defamatory.

AUTHOR: Deborah G. Fiss - ()

The indifivual who wrote this report has never been a client of my office.  Rather, he is a disgruntled defendant who chose not  to appear in his divorce action. His wife was granted permission to relocate with their daughter to another state since her parents sold their hoouse and she had nowhere else to go. This report should be removed since it cannot be said he was "ripped off" as my office was never paid by him and all other allegations he makes are false and therefore defamatory and actionable against him and this site.  Please be guided accordingly.

Puckcorruption,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

Feel free to type in 974352 at this site and read Ripoff Report #974352, which was submitted by Railroaded. I believe she also mentioned that court documents were altered in her divorce case.

Puckcorruption,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

The legal system in America is not concerned with doing what is right. Lawyers are only interested in making money. Most people are under the impression that lawyers are 'special' people, like doctors, judges, & politicians. These people are no different than anyone else.

Many lawyers are corrupt. Many doctors are corrupt. Many judges are corrupt. Most politicians are corrupt. Anyone holding a position of power is corrupt, to a certain degree. Corruption is destroying our society, but the ones at the top are making millions of dollars as a result of all the corruption. That is why corruption will continue to thrive in the USA and all over the world.

WELCOME TO THE LEGAL SYSTEM IN AMERICA- ONE BIG CORRUPT LIE THAT IS BEING EXPOSED ALL OVER THE WORLDWIDE WEB, JUST LIKE THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AND WALL STREET