Complaint Review: DEBT COLLECTOR 1866-816-7827

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: DestaJoy — West Dennis Massachusetts
DEBT COLLECTOR 1866-816-7827
Internet USA

DEBT COLLECTOR 1-866-816-7827 The law requires you receive notification in regards to allegations made against you Internet

I got several automated calls and they left a message such as this " This is an urgent message law requires you receive notification in regards to allegations made against you. Contact our office immediately to obtain this notification. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of your right to make a statement in your defense. Call 866-816-7827. This is your official notification call"

I called and immediately they said the conversation was being recorded and its was in association to debt that needed to be collect from various sources which they could not provide over the phone but if I provided my SSN number to verify  then I would then get access to the the correct department.

I hung up.  It sounded fishy and this is when I noticed I had done a survey where I gave my cell phone number they probably got my number from there.

I would like to formally report this number as harrassing and abusive in nature because the people are not nice that  you talk to.  They come off the bat asking you for you personal information SSN address. I mean they dont know me to be asking all this  information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEBT-COLLECTOR-1866-816-7827/internet/DEBT-COLLECTOR-1-866-816-7827-The-law-requires-you-receive-notification-in-regards-to-all-1139624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEBT COLLECTOR 1866-816-7827