Complaint Review: DEBT RELIEVERS

• Submitted: Wed, October 05, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 05, 2005

• Reported By:BERLIN New Jersey
DEBT RELIEVERS
4770 N.W. 2ND AVE SUITE B BOCA RATON, Florida U.S.A.

DEBT RELIEVERS ripoff took money from my checking account and never paid a single bill for me BOCA RATON Florida

Debt relievers promised to pay my debts in 3 years. They took money from my checking account and never paid a single bill for me. This forced me to file for bankruptcy. I was ripped off for $1,144.00. I want my money back plus my attorney and court costs for filing bankruptcy. Now my credit is shot and am very angry at this. Please help me to get my money back. Thank you.

Charlotte
BERLIN, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2005 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEBT-RELIEVERS/BOCA-RATON-Florida-33431/DEBT-RELIEVERS-ripoff-took-money-from-my-checking-account-and-never-paid-a-single-bill-fo-159629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEBT RELIEVERS