replace

• Submitted: Fri, June 13, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 13, 2003

• Reported By:FT.MYERS Florida
DEBTICATED CONSUMER COUNSELING INC
775 PARK AVE, STE 215 HUNTINGTON, New York U.S.A.

DEBTICATED CONSUMER COUNSELING INC ripoff misrepresented services deceptive company screwed others too ripoff waste of time HUNTINGTON New York

Unbelievable! I wish that I would have done my homework prior to signing up with and sending any money to these chumps! I was under pressure from creditors, and thought Debticated could assist me in "calling off the dogs". They certainly did a good "sales job" with me on the telephone beforehand!

I am in no better shape now than I was 6-months ago when they soaked me for $1300! To this date, they have NOT dispersed a dime to my creditors, while chipping away at my account balance with their silly monthly "contribution". Good luck too in trying to get them to return a phone call!

It's difficult to fathom that our government permits such fraudulent activity by companies whose sole purpose is to prey on unsuspecting and unwitting victims that only wish to do the right thing.

Richard
FT.MYERS, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2003 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEBTICATED-CONSUMER-COUNSELING-INC/HUNTINGTON-New-York-11743/DEBTICATED-CONSUMER-COUNSELING-INC-ripoff-misrepresented-services-deceptive-company-screwe-60647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEBTICATED CONSUMER COUNSELING INC