Complaint Review: DEER CREEK PRODUCTS

• Submitted: Sun, May 02, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, May 02, 2004

• Reported By:BREMERTON Washington
DEER CREEK PRODUCTS
3038 N.W. 25TH AVENUE POMPANO BEACH, Florida U.S.A.

DEER CREEK PRODUCTS ripoff takes your money doesn't give you the products ordered POMPANO BEACH Florida

In July 2002, I ordered (3) items from their catalog. After several months, I contacted the company and was told the items were delayed. I again contacted them several months later and told the same. I requested a refund.

I was told by the customer service person that the company was having some corporate problems and I would receive a refund as soon as the company resolved it's troubles. In the meantime, I was deployed in support of operational forces in Iraq. Now, almost two years after I ordered the products, I have yet to receive any products or refund....In the amount of $44.70

This company (if they even still exist) is a definite "Black Eye" to the retail and mail-order worlds which, I've found can generally be trusted. NOT DEER CREEK PRODUCTS.

Steven
BREMERTON, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2004 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEER-CREEK-PRODUCTS/POMPANO-BEACH-Florida-33069/DEER-CREEK-PRODUCTS-ripoff-takes-your-money-doesnt-give-you-the-products-ordered-POMPANO-89902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEER CREEK PRODUCTS