Complaint Review: DEER RUN LAKE HUNTING & camping RESORT

• Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: Thomas — LONG BEACH Mississippi United States of America
DEER RUN LAKE HUNTING & camping RESORT
146 WHATLEY BROOKLYN, Mississippi United States of America

DEER RUN LAKE HUNTING & camping RESORT Ripping off Members by not letting us use the property & Still charging membership Dews. BROOKLYN, Mississippi

I am a member of a camping & hunting resort in Mississippi.I be came a member in 09-2007.I have paid for the membership in full an have been paying my member ship fees every but year in 2011 I made the payment for 2011& 2012 in August of 2011. But in April 27,2012 I called an asked Ann Know the swimming pool was ready for use an if the had a camp sight for me to park my camper in for billionThs ANN M.TOLD me they had closed , but she would call me right back to let me know who to contact.I wated 4 or 5 hours be for calling back. When I call DEER RUN LAKE again RODNEY MITCHEL ANSWERED the phone .AT this point I was told by Rodney they had closed 2years a go an would not give me any more information.I asked him if they had been closed for 2year why are they sending out bill for the members to pay thier fees& why did they take the $420.00 from me in 2011at this he got defensive an the call came to a end.This is to me a crooked thing an these people should be made to pay back all the Members thier fees plus the membership money as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEER-RUN-LAKE-HUNTING-camping-RESORT/BROOKLYN-Mississippi-39425-0000/DEER-RUN-LAKE-HUNTING-camping-RESORT-Ripping-off-Members-by-not-letting-us-use-the-pro-884873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEER RUN LAKE HUNTING & camping RESORT