Complaint Review: DEFYAGE.COM

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: Patient Horrified — Dupage Cty Illinois United States of America
Geneva, Sycamore, Naperville geneva, Illinois United States of America

DEFYAGE.COM DEFYAGE.COM, Jennifer Hein md, Womens Institute for Cosmetic & Laser Surgery Misrepresentation, Bad Surgical Outcome, Liar, Shysty Operation geneva, Illinois

Instead of Defyage.com it should be Defypatients.com.  Dr Hein and her organization at the Womens Institute for Cosmetic & Laser Surgery should never have the capability of ruining lives.  After many months following my surgery with Dr. Jennifer Hein md, I have confronted her about my horrific surgical outcome, visited the emergency room because Dr Hein wouldnt tend to post surgical medical needs and she takes no responsibility for her actions.  There are many reports online about the same thing she is doing to other helpless victims.  After 13 months there is puss oozing from my incision that will never close because the stitches are unravelling inside of me and sticking through my skin.  I require another procedure to correct the bad surgery that Dr. Jennifer Hein performed.  When I approached her with my dissatisfaction.... she threatened my business and offered to pay me off.  That just showed my what a shady person she really is.  As it is all documented and recorded... I will do what I have to so she never does this to another person....and ruins their body and being.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEFYAGECOM/geneva-Illinois-/DEFYAGECOM-DEFYAGECOM-Jennifer-Hein-md-Womens-Institute-for-Cosmetic-Laser-Surgery-M-1018495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEFYAGE.COM