Complaint Review: DEJAN SEO

• Submitted: Sun, February 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Trev — southport Other Australia
DEJAN SEO
1 clunies ross crt eight mile plains QLD Australia Internet United States of America

DEJAN SEO Dan Petrovic Dejan SEO, scam, black hat seo, google ban, Dan Petrovic, wont refund me, wrecked my webiste Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: False report - please remove

Beware Dejan SEO are scam artists and frausters and con men based in brisbane, they used black hat techniuqyes on my webniste and now destroyed it.

They wont admit they have not performed their duty despite me paying them good money to do so. My google rankings have never been worse, in fact worse now than prior to me paying them to fix them.

i would not recomend them to anybody and this Dan Petrovic con man runs this company.

I have been seeking a refund for 3 months, they wont give me one. Has anybody else had bad experiabnces with this company in Australia?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEJAN-SEO/internet/DEJAN-SEO-Dan-Petrovic-Dejan-SEO-scam-black-hat-seo-google-ban-Dan-Petrovic-wont-refu-1015931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEJAN SEO

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

False report - please remove

AUTHOR: Mihajlo - ()

We haven't had a customer called Trev from Gold Coast and this is likely a fake review unless they provide evidence of who they are and how exactly they were scammed. They're making serious allegations against the ethical practices of our business without any evidence. We need to explain that none of the statements made reflect what we do and how we do it and our customers and wide SEO community can confirm that.

strongest