Complaint Review: DEL RAY TRAVEL -VALENCIA

• Updated: Sat, March 23, 2013

• Reported By: DMorg — Tujunga California
DEL RAY TRAVEL -VALENCIA
25124, Springfield Court, #170 Valencia, California United States of America

DEL RAY TRAVEL -VALENCIA Dreamwork Vacation Club DEL RAY TRAVEL SCAM Moves from New Jersey to California to avoid pending law suit Valencia, California

My wife and I were invited to a presentation given by Del Rey/Destination Vacation International alias Dreamwork Vacation Club, alias  Worldwide Travel Services purported to be operating from the address of 25124, Springfield Court, #170, Valencia, California, in Nov 2011. Following the presentation, we were offered membership with the aforementioned Travel Club, that required a payment exceeding $9000.00 promptly followed with loan offer and a reduced payment plan with the liberty to opt out within a month. We were required to make a deposit of $!00.

However, a week later we requested there services for a hotel in Vegas. But, the hotel offered was of sub-standard and the rate was not too different from what we would have paid had we made the booking ourselves. On complaining, I was informed that it would be looked into but no one got back to me until the cool-off period of 1 month had lapsed. Each time I tried calling at their usual number 661-255-5300 there was no response. I still can't get a refund.

We're now constantly being harassed by a company by the name Monterrey Financial Services (MFS) demanding that payments be made on the loan. When informed that the company can't be contacted, MFS gave me a phone number for World Wide Travel, which on calling turned out to be a magic-jack number. That too, went into VM and I was not prepared to leave any information.

A law firm in NJ has filed a class act against   this Pseudo company. I'm now in contact with that law firm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEL-RAY-TRAVEL-VALENCIA/Valencia-California-/DEL-RAY-TRAVEL-VALENCIA-Dreamwork-Vacation-Club-DEL-RAY-TRAVEL-SCAM-Moves-from-New-Jerse-1037402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEL RAY TRAVEL -VALENCIA