Complaint Review: DELAWARE RIVER GALLERY

• Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: carl — Montrose Pennsylvania United States of America
DELAWARE RIVER GALLERY
46 EAST AFTON AVE.SUITE D yardley, Pennsylvania United States of America

DELAWARE RIVER GALLERY DALE WOODWARD Many excuses no print and he just doesn't seem to care yardley, Pennsylvania

On 9/6/2011 I ordered 3 prints the 06'07'and 08 new jersey duck prints. These were paid for on paypal.After much waiting and excuses finally received 2 the 06'and 07.Have heard I believe all the excuses under the sun from had the wrong address to already mailed it to you.Have called many times and emailed more but at this point they are not answered or returned.I think I have been more than patient and I want my print this has gone on long enough. This is no way to run a business.I think I should also mention that when I lived in that area I bought at least 20 prints from him if he can treat me this way take care in dealing with him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DELAWARE-RIVER-GALLERY/yardley-Pennsylvania-19067/DELAWARE-RIVER-GALLERY-DALE-WOODWARD-Many-excuses-no-print-and-he-just-doesnt-seem-to-car-883450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DELAWARE RIVER GALLERY