Complaint Review: DELL Computers

• Submitted: Tue, December 01, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: Payam — Bartlesville Oklahoma United States of America
DELL Computers

DELL Computers Carlo Tala Deception used to entice me to sign up for Credit Account, Internet

Back in April of 2009, I bought a computer and monitor by phone.  The sales representative, a Mr. Carlo Tala, wanted me to sign up for a Dell Preferred Account, or basically a credit account.  To entice me to do so, he offered me a $200 gift card that I would receive through the mail.

I said that it sounded enticing but that he would also have to agree to take $100 off my order.  He talked to the supervisor and he agreed to do so.  I have waited for months on end for that gift card but to no avail.  It is now December 1st, and I called Dell.  They transferred me to every goddamn place you can imagine and every one of them say there is nothing they can do.
They say the only way I can get my $200 gift card is if I speak with the representative himself...but the problem is that he, according to 2 separate dell employees, no longer appears to work there.  Those f***ers scammed me and there is nothing, not even the managers, say they can do about it.  I was on the phone for hours only to be completely frustrated.

If a lawyer is reading this, please give me a call to teach Dell a lesson about this matter.  I personally pleaded with Dell to try to do something, anything, to transfer me to managers, but I always come up with nothing.  Twice I got disconnected after waiting for half an hour each time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DELL-Computers/internet/DELL-Computers-Carlo-Tala-Deception-used-to-entice-me-to-sign-up-for-Credit-Account-Inte-531449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DELL Computers