Complaint Review: DELL INC.

• Submitted: Thu, October 13, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 14, 2011

• Reported By: Rhonas — BROOKLYN New York United States of America
DELL INC.
ONE DELL WAY ROUND ROCK, Texas United States of America

DELL INC. liars misreputation thiefs ROUND ROCK, Texas

Lies, misreputation,  BROOKLYN, New York Bought Inspiron 1720 Vista in Feb,2008. Technicians switched to Window 7 on Dec.7 2009. First credit Home not compatible so put in Ultimate. After so many yrs kept saying problems. One tech after 59 being on my laptop for hours told me the truth. Lying even the supervisors!! Misreputation!!  Inspiron 1720 Vista was never to have Window 7. The hardware is too small and the drives never worked. I had Dell build my laptop and those technicians were trained to know what software belongs.

On Dell Support shows only Vista and Window XP. Hardware became defective ran test no mention of window 7. Had to reinstall everything again when I received new hardware. Put it in thru Google my disc wouldn't work. I paid from the time it was installed to now Had 60 techicians in there  15 incidents  4 services @ $238.00 =$3570.00. Now I was told my laptop 2008 is old so I was given refurbished 17R Inspiron Laptop. Will not give me my software coverage of 15 incidents. I want credit for all lies for software coverage and new laptop 17R for all the misreputation given to me.. Told me to improve laptop listened again put in System Mechanic in March and everyday calling having supervisors emailing me and have techicians calling me. Then same issue stealing my service and had to cry to supervisors to give it back 4 times. Games played unreal!! I even bought PC Tuner and updated my gigabites.

All lies labtop never better because Window 7 not compatible in my laptop.Everyone of them lied Hardware Department!! Technicians from India, Phillipines and Your Tech. Team. All they say is "Sorry"" I never saw an attitude like this. Shubha Dalvai was on case called repeated myself punished you have to wait for tomorrow for another one. Punished me because I asked where is it written anywhere that window 7 not compatible. She was defending Dell. Lied about prong said shipped. Called back never shipped lied don't make for this laptop. Continuing lies always. Shipped refurbished never told me when I would get it, Then came called tecnicians gave tag number didn't know I had it thought it was at Dell. So unorganized and lies!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2011 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DELL-INC/ROUND-ROCK-Texas-78682/DELL-INC-liars-misreputation-thiefs-ROUND-ROCK-Texas-788610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DELL INC.