Complaint Review: DELL

• Submitted: Wed, April 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 30, 2009

• Reported By:princeton Illinois
DELL
Dell Financial Services PO Box 81577 Princeton, Illinois U.S.A.

Dell Corporation took parts from my pc that I baught' Asking my wife if I would be outside long' Princeton Illinois

*Consumer Comment: What are you trying to say?

*UPDATE Employee: In Home Service Techs

*Consumer Comment: No problems

*Author of original report: DELL

This company is so corrupt I had and inside experience and no that they steel parts from your pc to give to others while you innocently think there there to just fix your pc.
This corporation should be investigated by MSNBC My name is richard s and there crooks for sure'

Richard
princeton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2009 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DELL/Princeton-Illinois-61356/Dell-Corporation-took-parts-from-my-pc-that-I-baught-Asking-my-wife-if-I-would-be-outside-447482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DELL

What are you trying to say?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

This report(and update) is very hard to understand.

It is possible but unlikey that a person with this level of language skills would have the ability to install anything additional in their computer. So we can figure that what ever was in the machine was from the original purchase. Dell would not just randomly send out techs to steal parts out of a computer. The only reason the tech would be there is if a part needed to be replaced. This part that they "stole" could have been something like memory, a video card or the mother board. Which they would have replaced with a working part.

So why did they come to your house and what was the part that they "stole".

As for the rest of the report, it is something about credit. But beyond that ?????

In Home Service Techs

AUTHOR: Tellahliah - (U.S.A.)

The Service Techs that come out are from 1 of 2 companys, BancTec and QualXServ which are listed on the website (http://www.dell.com/content/topics/global.aspx/services/main/service_contracts?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs), But in your case I wouldn't of blamed the business but rather the individual Tech if this were to happen to me.

No problems

AUTHOR: Harry - (U.S.A.)

I have been a consumer of Dell for well over ten years. I have not had any problems. Are you sure it was not a sub-contractor? Dell is a reputable company.
Contact higher ups. I have used www.consumerist.com

DELL

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

Sure they give you credit but they also steal' Is this the way to do business' I will not pay them the full amount owed " Why ? because I caught a service person they sent taking parts out of the pc. I purchased 'it am I wrong? After all it is my credit that is ruined wright?
I also gave my social security number up I hate credit here it is again I suggest all Americans do it (((Redacted)))
Our government does not want to do something about fraud well then they can come up with another way to track it. Because the way they are doing it' Owe weight they are not doing it I almost thought for a second they where ' Anyway please ruin my credit further I hate it.