Complaint Review: DELLIORE GROUP

• Updated: Fri, July 08, 2011

• Reported By: kiyaward — FAYETTEVILLE North Carolina United States of America
DELLIORE GROUP
Via Antonio Salandra, I-00187, Rome, Italy Internet United States of America

DELLIORE GROUP They offered to pay me $1500 a month to receive packages and ship them back out with paid shipping labels they emailed to me, then I received a bill for charges from fedex about those shipments Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: You should hope the Feds don't get involved in this.

I was sent and email being offered Correspondence Assistant / Representative position and it was home based.  I was suppose to just receive and pick up packages that was sent to walmart, and packages was delivered to my home.  One I received the package I was then suppose to contact Owen Perrino and he would email me a paid shipping label.  I was told they would cover all charged for shipping labels, then I resend the package out for delivery to the recipient.  That is what I did and all I did the packages that was sent to walmart was always refunded so there was none ever there.  I was tolkd I would get a starting pay of $1500 per month then it would go up to $2600 a month.  I just received an invoice in the mail from fedex with charges for the paid shipping labels.  I have tried conacting them for the last few days and have not received a response back at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2011 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DELLIORE-GROUP/internet/DELLIORE-GROUP-They-offered-to-pay-me-1500-a-month-to-receive-packages-and-ship-them-bac-750648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DELLIORE GROUP

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You should hope the Feds don't get involved in this.

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

I wish you the best of luck in this...one thing I'm sure of, you won't get paid and you WILL be stuck with the FedEx charges.

This is a scam, whereby you forward illegal or stolen goods with YOUR name on the packages in case they're caught.

Good luck......