Complaint Review: DELTA AIRLINES

• Updated: Wed, March 24, 2010

• Reported By: fischparov — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
DELTA AIRLINES

DELTA AIRLINES outrageous price Internet

I had to purchase 2 roundtrip tickets from Kansas City-Rochester ny november 9 2009 for my brothers funeral. the price was good $185 each, I was ok with that.  This past March 15th 2010 I had to purchase 1 roundtrip ticket for my mothers funeral from omaha neb-rochester ny. this time I was ripped off hard for $575.00  I was offered a bereavement discount during the second ticket purcase over the phone and received nada nothing. i was expecting at least maybe a 15-20 percent off of the cost but nothing.

I called a delta rep to complain and he had the nerve to say that the price off oil has gone up in the four months between purchases  5% maybe 10% then why did my ticket price rise from 185 for 1 ticket to 575 for the other. then he mentioned that the bereavement discount brought the price for my March ticket from $900 to the 575. I said wiat a second the price i saw and was purchasing was 575 not 900 he was full of it ill never fly them again he had no sympathy at all.  Im sick of companies like delta ripping people off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DELTA-AIRLINES/internet/DELTA-AIRLINES-outrageous-price-Internet-584971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DELTA AIRLINES