Complaint Review: DELTA ROOM RENTALS

• Updated: Sun, March 17, 2013

• Reported By: Truth worthy — New York New York
DELTA ROOM RENTALS
3644 Broadway , NY NY 10031 New York, New York United States of America

DELTA ROOM RENTALS CHARLIE MARTIN, JACKIE, BOB MELENDEZ Delta room rentals, Charlie, bob Melendez , Jackie New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Sure About That?

If you have happened TO COME across Delta Room Rentals, you are going in the wrong direction. Like so many other poor schmoes B4 me that tried renting a room through Delta, they were ripped off for an advance fee of $150.00 [of more] from a highly inferior disorganized lame brain business comprised of CON ARTISTS. Back in March, I was sent to apartments that had black mold growin in the kitchen which the tenant never seemed to get around to taking care of. The electrical sockets are so old and warn out that any electronics plugged in would fall out instantly, and the temperature of the apartment was about 60 degrees when its not even cold outside. Yet, when you walk through the door of Delta Room Rentals, the first thing they say is Do you have the fee and is it in cash? In simple terms, renting from them is the worst mistake you are about to maybe make in your life and I suggest patronizing a WELFARE SHELTER OR THE NEAREST DROP IN CENTER.

After investigating these third world crooks, scammers with a testing coordinator of the Fair Housing Council of New Jersey about these third world crooks. Our fair housing testing of Delta Room Rentals revealed the following: Delta Rooms is not a registered business with the State of New York; they are not an incorporated business in New York State, Delta Rooms is an illegal business which is why they accept only cash as a form of payment; they are operating as an unlicensed apartment sharing agent in violation of Article 12-C of the New York State Real Property Law; their employees discriminate against Blacks, Puerto Ricans, homosexuals, etc.. Ramon Martinez of Delta Rooms charges desperate room seekers advance fees, doesn't find housing as promised, then does not refund the advance fee in violation of New York State law.?You hand these third world hustlers $150 in cash and they tell you to call back in 2 hours. When you call back you get an answering machine with instructions to leave a message. They do not try to help set up appointments to see the places like they tell you on the phone. After three days, these ganstas gave me a room to contact; when I did, the landlord told me that she never heard of Delta Room Rentals. Outright fraud and save your money, get the same or better right off of craigslist!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DELTA-ROOM-RENTALS/New-York-New-York-10031/DELTA-ROOM-RENTALS-CHARLIE-MARTIN-JACKIE-BOB-MELENDEZ-Delta-room-rentals-Charlie-bob-1035476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DELTA ROOM RENTALS

Sure About That?

AUTHOR: Bernard - (USA)

I recently used Delta Room Rentals' services and found it really interesting and convenient that they can move you the same day!. I am a very curious person and while I was leaving a review in google, I came across this page. I was shocked at the report I saw since personally my expirience was great!! I saw two rooms the same day and liked them both, they were at very good locations close to the train station, banks, and numerous restaurants!

I can't speak for everbody but again my experience was great! and if I have to rent another room in the future I will go to Delta Room Rentals with no doubt. Also I have the option to transfer out in a period of two-three weeks if I am not happy with my choice.

I am glad I used their services and lucky me I didnt find this before because I really needed to move out immidiately and they kept what the promised which was to move me in the same day. This report would have thrown me off with false information!!!