Complaint Review: DEMETRIUS BLANKENSHIP

• Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Mr. X — Montgomery Alabama United States of America
DEMETRIUS BLANKENSHIP
4032 Guilford Road Birmingham, Alabama United States of America

DEMETRIUS BLANKENSHIP AMANISANAA ENTERTAINMENT INVESTMENT FRAUD, CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT FRAUD, BREACH OF CONTRACT Birmingham , Alabama

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Great Guy and Hard Working Businessman!

*Consumer Comment: Blankenship

*Consumer Suggestion: He is a successful and great guy!

*General Comment: Dememtrius is still ripping people off he is now in columbus,georgia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Demetrius Blankenship screwed me too!!!

Demtrius Blankenship should be arrested for impersonating a businessman(among other things too!) I invested over $1000 dollars for a concert that was scheduled to take place in April of 2009 featuring a performance by a Major Recording Artist of whom Demetrius Blankenship and Amanisannaa Entertainment claimed to be affiliated with. I was given a signed contract with the Record Label's trademarked logo and the signatures of Mr. Blankenship and the Artist's Manager for a performance on a specific date.

As the date of the event approached Mr. Blankenship lied to me about the reasons why we couldn't have the show at the scheduled date and informed me that it would be rescheduled. I later found out by contacting the Record Label myself that the aforementioned contract was forged and that the Artist's Management never received any of the monies that Mr. Blankenship claimed to have paid for the Artist's fee for performing.  They apologized that this had happened and  I was also told by them that Mr. Blankenship had ran the same exact scheme on 3 other individuals in the state of Alabama, because they [the Recording Artist's Management team] had received several calls and emails from other people who where also victims.

I took it upon myself to start investigating this whole entire situation and I was able to get in contact with some of the other people whose money was also stolen. Just for that one event alone, Mr. Blankenship took over $8,000 from people, promising them a great return on their individual investments as the overhead costs would be around 1/4 of the estimated income received from selling tickets. Again, he each person that he scammed did not know that there where other parties involved and the profits would be split 50/50.

As I asked time and time again for my money to be returned, Mr. Blankenship constantly dodged my phone calls and told me that his company's alledged CFO, Bernadette Early, would issue me a check for the money that I invested plus interest. To this day, I have not received my money back and I'm know that Mr. Blankenship and Ms. Early are still commuicating, and that he is still running simliar scams and conning people out of there money by getting them to "invest" in events.

AVOID this person and his company at all costs! He will sell you a dream and make you think that his "company" has been sucessful at marketing events and promoting night clubs and other venues, but everyone whom I've contacted about him has had nothing but NEGATIVE things to say. As a matter of fact, there are dozens of other people in Alabama, Georgia, Texas, and other places whom he still owes money to for services such as: graphic design, venue promotion, and other "investments".  His so-called "CFO", Bernadette Early, is also in on the schemes because she is aware of what he is doing. Demetrius Blankenship is a Con-Artist and I dare him to say otherwise! Anybody else who know's him or has a similiar experience with him or any of his "businesses" please feel free to comment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2009 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEMETRIUS-BLANKENSHIP/Birmingham-Alabama-35242/DEMETRIUS-BLANKENSHIP-AMANISANAA-ENTERTAINMENT-INVESTMENT-FRAUD-CONSPIRACY-TO-COMMIT-FRAU-518895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEMETRIUS BLANKENSHIP

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Great Guy and Hard Working Businessman!

AUTHOR: Jason - ()

I usually don't comment on foolishness. But to see this same person try to slander and bring down a black man thay is actually young and successful is insane. I know Mr. Blankenship personally and not only has he helped alot of people he's also the type of guy that will give you the shirt off of his back if you really need it. Please stop the hating and slander you're only making a fool of yourself. I'm surprised that you haven't claimed that he was apart of the illuminati or some crap. Be blessed and know that just because someone is business savy and smart doesn't mean there hard work doesn't deserve respect. Salute a young black man thats well connected and respected by those at the top...instead of trying to bring them down!

As a matter of fact Demetrius if you ever read any of this non-sense just know that I salute you! And keep up the good work. You inspire alot of people

Blankenship

AUTHOR: bhampromo - ()

Demetrius Blankenship is still at in birmingham now. He calm that is his home city, Every body there no he aint nothing but a ripoff. He calm to have so much money and no all the artist. He dont no NOBODY, he be promoting other people stuff not his own. He was in NC now he back in Alabama. Dont let this pussy rip you off!! He is still at it him and his baby mommy! Getting people money and promising them more back. Be careful!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

He is a successful and great guy!

AUTHOR: Sarah J - ()

Hi my name is Sarah J**** and I have known Mr . Blankenship since 2003. He has been successful for the past 9 years in the Entertainment industry and has employed over 300 people throughout the Southeast. Recently he has done events with artist such as Future, Gucci Mane, Young Jeezy, Rocko, and Rick Ross just to name a few. So whoever created all of these fake stories and aliases you should congratulate someone who is young and successful verses lying and trying to bring someone down with slander. GOD BLESS

#4 General Comment

Dememtrius is still ripping people off he is now in columbus,georgia

AUTHOR: Mr.C - (United States of America)

Demetrius is in columbus,ga ripping people off with the same scam he is also passing counterfeit money off to people HE NEEDS TO BE STOP! Please contact the Columbus Police Department if you come in contact with Demetrius Blankenship.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Demetrius Blankenship screwed me too!!!

AUTHOR: UniqueQueen12 - (United States of America)

Wow, I did not know that there were other individuals who had their money taken by Demetrius!  He owes me money from last year when I did some promotions with him.  I was never compensated for my work.  He is a shady individual.  Tries to smooth talk everyone into thinking he's "The Next Diddy".  I don't know who you are who posted this but, let me know if there are others like you who have had their money taken by this con artist.