Complaint Review: DENNIS BURTON

• Submitted: Mon, August 12, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: PAPPY77 — glendale Arizona
Internet USA

Not sure what is going on with this. My mastercard company called me on July 31,2013, to see if I knew about several charges that were made on my card. I told them that I had not made the charges, nor had I authorize anyone to do so.  a few days later I received in the mail a letter that had my address as the RETURN TO address.  The letter had been address to Billy Ray Cyrus, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC 20500-0003. ( I'm sure we know who lives at this address, and who Billy Ray Cyrus is).  Inside the envelope was a check for $1680.00, made out to Billy Ray Cyrus. Not going to do anything with this check, It does  show that Dennis Burton is the purchaser of the check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DENNIS-BURTON/internet/DENNIS-BURTON-DENNISTAPLION1AOLCOM-HACK-IN-TO-MY-COMPUTER-USE-MY-MASTERCARD-ACCOUNT-1075043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DENNIS BURTON