Complaint Review: DENTALPLANS.COM

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: MISSDIXON — INDIANAPOLIS Indiana
DENTALPLANS.COM
Internet USA

DENTALPLANS.COM DISCOUNTED DENTAL WORK WITH NO AUTORIZED PROVIDERS SCAM LIES PLANTATION Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Dentist Participation

I purchased this dental plan in hopes of saving money for my kids braces. The agent called (or so he said) to confirm that the orthodontist was covered under this plan before I purchased it.  He even back dated the coverage date so that I was able to get the full amount off of any services rendered.  long story short my orthodontist name was taken off the list mysteriously the next day after I purchased this plan.

I called for a refund and was told that they would contact the dentist and see what happened because I was entitled to the discounted services because they were part of the program when I signed up.  I still have yet to get a refund or a call back in regards to this.   I decided to call other providers on the list in my area and not one accepts this plan only the delta dental insurance itself not any plans.   I want my money back this was all a scam with fake listings to make you think it can really save you money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DENTALPLANSCOM/internet/DENTALPLANSCOM-DISCOUNTED-DENTAL-WORK-WITH-NO-AUTORIZED-PROVIDERS-SCAM-LIES-PLANTATION-1140989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DENTALPLANS.COM

Dentist Participation

AUTHOR: :DentalPlans - ()

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

We make every effort to ensure that only participating dentists and their respective phone number are listed on our website. This information is provided to us directly from each plan network and is continuously being updated.

Please call us toll free at 1-800-494-9294, so that we can help you choose a plan and participating dentist in your area that offers deep discounts on the dental care services you need.

We have been dedicated to helping our Members save money on their dental care since 1999, and we would love to do the same for you. Thank you for being a :DentalPlans Member, and we look forward to continuing to service your needs.