reporters

Complaint Review: DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES, FOOD STAMPS, MEDICAID,WILLIAM DRAPALA

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2007

• Reported By:edmond Oklahoma
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES, FOOD STAMPS, MEDICAID,WILLIAM DRAPALA
2400 N. Lincoln Blvd Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES - FOOD STAMPS - MEDICAID - WILLIAM DRAPALA FOOD STAMP DENIAL SCAM BY OKC DEPT. OF HUMAN SERVICES, CLAIM THEY HAVE WRONG ADDRESS DENIED ME BECAUSE I NEVER SHOWED UP FOR INTERVIEW Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Not an Education 'A JOB'

*Consumer Comment: get an education

This office denied me access to the USDA food stamp program because they claim they have the wrong address. One number was transposed on my address ( 6245 instead of 6246) so I never got the letter of the scheduled appointment for an interview.

I called my caseworker (Richard Whitley) and left at least 10 phone messages during the period of 10/15/07 regarding the despositon of my case. He never returned my calls. On 10/25/07 my case was closed without my knowledge.

I called another number today 10/29, under the heading 'food stamps' under the dept. of human services government listings. A woman at this number told me that my case had been closed because I never showed up. She told me that they had the wrong address.

What a convenient way to dismiss a potential client's application by transposing one number to another.

I called the 'civil rights' division of this agency and spoke with a woman named Sherrie (Dow?). she told me that I and my son were not eligible because we were not considered a 'family', and that "this program was for families with small children only".

If you have been discriminated by this agency please file a report with the USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave.,SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410.

I have filed a discrimination complaint under 'familial status', parental status, and age.

Lee
edmond, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEPARTMENT-OF-HUMAN-SERVICES-FOOD-STAMPS-MEDICAIDWILLIAM-DRAPALA/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73125-0352/DEPARTMENT-OF-HUMAN-SERVICES-FOOD-STAMPS-MEDICAID-WILLIAM-DRAPALA-FOOD-STAMP-DENIAL-281610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES, FOOD STAMPS, MEDICAID,WILLIAM DRAPALA

Not an Education 'A JOB'

AUTHOR: Patrick - (U.S.A.)

Look at the text and the way this report is written, this is an educated person.
This person needs a job not an education. Stay off the system and get a job. You and your son.

get an education

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

One number was transposed on my address (6245 instead of 6246)
where is the tramspoded numbers. there is an incorect number not a transposed number.
try something new. get off footstamps. i think someone should file a report agains you for trying to rip off the tax payers money in the from of foodstamps.