Complaint Review: DERMITAGE

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:AUBURN Massachusetts
DERMITAGE
5300 ONTARIO MILLS PKWY #400 ONTARIO, California U.S.A.

DERMITAGE If this stuff really worked, they wouldn't have to trick people to get them to buy it. ONTARIO California

I fell for the "free trial" ad on my computer. This is not a trial. It is nothing but a scam to get your credit info. I finally talked to the company and was told that they already mailed me more of the stuff and are billing me again. It seems I've been enrolled in an automatic program. I can cancel it but if I want to return the product they are going to charge me ten dollars. Isn't there something that can be done about companies like this? I wish I could afford a lawyer....

Dott
AUBURN, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DERMITAGE/ONTARIO-California-91764/DERMITAGE-If-this-stuff-really-worked-they-wouldnt-have-to-trick-people-to-get-them-to-b-470435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DERMITAGE