Complaint Review: DERMITAGE

• Updated: Wed, April 27, 2011

• Reported By: Donna — Richmond Virginia United States of America
DERMITAGE

DERMITAGE HUGE SCAM , Internet

I paid a small shipping and handling fee for a 14-day trial of skin care products. Once I realized that they were a scam, I called and canceled (long before) my 14-day trial period ended, plus sent them a

cancellation email. On the phone they told me that I had to pay additional postage to ship the "USED" products back to them, plus pay a "restocking fee". That's insane and unsanitary!!! I had to change my debit card because every month they were charging my account over $200 even though I canceled within the trial period, and they weren't even sending me additional products for the additional money they were taking out of my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2011 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DERMITAGE/internet/DERMITAGE-HUGE-SCAM-Internet-722584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DERMITAGE