• Report: #271962

Complaint Review: DESIGN SAVERS PLAN

• Submitted: Sun, September 02, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 02, 2007

• Reported By:Littleton Colorado
2851 SOUTH PARKER ROAD STE. 1300 AURORA, Colorado U.S.A.

DESIGN SAVERS PLAN automatic payments wiped out my bank account after I cancelled my coverage. Riopff AURORA Colorado

These jerks cleaned out my bank account through multiple auto pays through my debit card. This happened after I canceled my policy. I finally got ahold of supposedly the company who bought them out and was told I would receive a call-back within 24 hours.

I've made the same phone call with the same results a total of 4 times now.

My bank told me I would probably never recover the funds stolen. I signed up on the internet which I will never do again.

will justice prevail ?

Littleton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2007 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DESIGN-SAVERS-PLAN/AURORA-Colorado-80014/DESIGN-SAVERS-PLAN-automatic-payments-wiped-out-my-bank-account-after-I-cancelled-my-cover-271962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DESIGN SAVERS PLAN