Complaint Review: DEVON S HOWARD Aka DSH HOUSING GROUP,QUALITY WHOLESALE HOMES Aka GOLDBUILT.COM Aka GOLDBILT.COM DSH

• Submitted: Sat, August 22, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 15, 2009

• Reported By: Jim Gernert — Glendale California USA
293 East Telegraph Street Suite 200 Washington, Utah United States of America
  • Phone: 8002420060
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

DEVON S HOWARD Aka DSH HOUSING GROUP, QUALITY WHOLESALE HOMES Aka GOLDBUILT.COM Aka GOLDBILT.COM DSH DSH Homes Goldbuilt Homes Goldbilt Homes Forever Homes Took $47,000 in 2008 but delivered no product as promised. Refused my request for refund. Won't reply to correspondence from me or my attorney. Local police verify my addresses in Utah and North Carolina Glendale, California

* : DEVON S HOWARD Aka DSH HOUSING GROUP,QUALITY WHOLESALE HOMES Aka GOLDBUILT.COM Aka GOLDBILT.COM DSH

In October, 2008 via their website, I contacted Quality Wholesale Homes and began negotiations to order two Park Model RV's. Salesman was Bob Santoro. I made a $3000 deposit via electronic transfer.

In December, 2008, I electronically transferred an additional $44,000 payment for one of the two homes I planned to order. Delivery was promised in sixty days ever since my order was first placed  in October, 2008.

Santoro has left QWH. I continued discussions with David Higbee and DeVon Howard, both of whom blamed delays on fictitious problems but promised delivery in sixty days.

To date there has been no delivery. Devon Howard has moved to the largest home in Reevesville, SC. David Higbee is still in Washington Ut. I have verified their locations through visits from the local police in each area.

Neither Higbee nor Howard respond to communications from my attorney or me.

James, Glendale, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2009 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEVON-S-HOWARD-Aka-DSH-HOUSING-GROUPQUALITY-WHOLESALE-HOMES-Aka-GOLDBUILTCOM-Aka-GOLDBILTCOM-DSH/Washington-Utah-84780-1668/DEVON-S-HOWARD-Aka-DSH-HOUSING-GROUP-QUALITY-WHOLESALE-HOMES-Aka-GOLDBUILTCOM-Aka-GOLDBI-484024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEVON S HOWARD Aka DSH HOUSING GROUP,QUALITY WHOLESALE HOMES Aka GOLDBUILT.COM Aka GOLDBILT.COM DSH

#1

AUTHOR: Maryjo51 - (USA)

James,
   I read your report and I am wondering if your lawyer has had any luck getting anything from Quality. I have a group of over 50 people from across the country that are trying to get back their money. We have been trying to find a lawyer that might be willing to take on this case for a class action but haven't been able to find one. We have contacted government agencies and news agencies and no one is interested in this. If you want you can email me at (((ROR redacted)))