existed

Complaint Review: DEVON S HOWARD Aka DSH HOUSING GROUP,QUALITY WHOLESALE HOMES Aka GOLDBUILT.COM Aka GOLDBILT.COM DSH

• Submitted: Sat, July 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 25, 2009

• Reported By:LITHOMIA Georgia
293 E TELEGRAPH ST SUITE 200 Washington, Utah U.S.A.

DEVON S HOWARD Aka DSH HOUSING GROUP, QUALITY WHOLESALE HOMES Aka GOLDBUILT.COM Aka GOLDBILT.COM DSH SCAMMERS,DEVON S HOWARD OWNER,BROCK HENNING PRESIDENT,DAWN GENT, STOLE MY MONEY AND 2 YEARS LATER STILL NO HOUSE AND WILL NOT RETURN ANY CALL Washington Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: FIGHT BACK!

This is the worst experince in home buying, I thought buying a home was exciting and happy. Well its not when you are dealing with scammers,crooks and liars. DeVon S Howard (dsh) owner, Brock Henning President, Dawn Gent, Dave Higbee, Victor Harris, Clarissa Abbrgglen and Mark Gibson. Its has been 2 years and $65,000 shorter this is a disgusting group of people to have worked with. I have been lied to, talked to like trash such bad treatment with a business deal. I more then sure they are in their nice big homes watching tv,taking a bath enjoying family gathering. Well I cant say that for me and my family. How can you take $65,000 from a family and think that ok, you have my money and I dont have ??? to show for it. Not only did you lie about getting me finance but you also trying to keep my money. Then you keep changing the business name.
I will keep writing and telling my story to every type of company to expose you for what you are. Maybe I can get help through public exposure to get my money back. I hope you can sleep at night with that poor conscince you will not make it to heaven with treating people the way you do.

CYNTHIA
LITHOMIA, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DEVON-S-HOWARD-Aka-DSH-HOUSING-GROUPQUALITY-WHOLESALE-HOMES-Aka-GOLDBUILTCOM-Aka-GOLDBILTCOM-DSH/Washington-Utah-84780/DEVON-S-HOWARD-Aka-DSH-HOUSING-GROUP-QUALITY-WHOLESALE-HOMES-Aka-GOLDBUILTCOM-Aka-GOLDBI-468695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DEVON S HOWARD Aka DSH HOUSING GROUP,QUALITY WHOLESALE HOMES Aka GOLDBUILT.COM Aka GOLDBILT.COM DSH

#1 Consumer Suggestion

FIGHT BACK!

AUTHOR: Unamerican - (U.S.A.)

Cynthia, please contact Utah division of Consumer Protection www.consumerprotection.utah.gov
fill out their on line manual complaint form (an easy one page) and mail copies of receipts, etc. with it.

Good luck dear.