Complaint Review: DFA Solutions, LLC

• Updated: Fri, June 20, 2014

• Reported By: VinnieP — Gilbert Arizona
DFA Solutions, LLC
Internet USA

DFA Solutions, LLC Doug Rose Inaccurate Information - Refusal to Provide Refund Gilbert Internet

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. The information I obtained after paying a substantial fee turned out to be completely inaccurate. I was so upset and disappointed, especially after I contacted the owner. I expected once I explained to him the circumstances, he would most certainly provdie me a refund. However, he refused. In fact his aggressive tone was indicative of what has resulted in the worst service I have ever encountered as it relates to using professional screening services. I am told the ownber is a police officer that uses city resources for his business activities. I can only assume given the illegal nature of such business activity, the services must be conducted wiht the intention of being discriminae to avoid being caught by the city authorities. This results in poor service rather than what you would expect to be a more thorough report.

I warn anyone paying for this service, you are much better off using a more reputable firm. This owner is dishonest and corrupt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2014 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DFA-Solutions-LLC/internet/DFA-Solutions-LLC-Doug-Rose-Inaccurate-Information-Refusal-to-Provide-Refund-Gilbert-I-1156385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DFA Solutions, LLC