Complaint Review: DFI

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: Salt — Phoenix Arizona
DFI
, Select State/Province USA

DFI Products are not factory sealed and I think I paid full price for a used product Las Vegas Nevada

I feel I was Ripped Offed. I purchased several products from a DFI in the venetian at las vegas. I do note I like the products but all that I purchased didn't have factory seals on them them and when I just went to use othe products I purchased they appaer to be pre-used. I contacted the company and didn't get any responce. I was ripped off and nobody from DFI cared.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DFI/Select-StateProvince/DFI-Products-are-not-factory-sealed-and-I-think-I-paid-full-price-for-a-used-product-Las-1131550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DFI