Complaint Review: DFW Budget Fence and Patio

• Updated: Tue, August 09, 2011

• Reported By: Louis — Dallas Texas United States of America
DFW Budget Fence and Patio
8992 Preston Rd. Ste 110-222 Frisco, Texas United States of America

DFW Budget Fence and Patio Thiefs: They'll take your money and won't build your fence Frisco, Texas

Russell Johnson from DFW Fence and Patio took half the money down to build a fence, talking about thousands of dollars here, in June. we're in August, two months later, and he has no built my fence. Every day he gives me a new excuse telling me he will start tomorrow and that's on the days he answers his phone. One day he told me he was on his way to my house. Another day, he told me he sent his crew to my house and had no idea where they were. Another day he told me his brother had an accident. He's a pathological liar and a thief.

After two months, he won't start building the fence and refuses to give me my money back. I will have to take him to court to get my money back. I told him I would take him to court and he told me that it takes 8 months for a small claim to go through and that he did want to sound arrogant, but he was pretty sure he would win. Yes, he's not only a thief, but a bully, too.

STAY AWAY FROM RUSSELL JOHNSON. NEVER GIVE HIM MONEY. He will give a quote with a lower price than many others, but it's not worthy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2011 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DFW-Budget-Fence-and-Patio/Frisco-Texas-75034/DFW-Budget-Fence-and-Patio-Thiefs-Theyll-take-your-money-and-wont-build-your-fence-Fri-763042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DFW Budget Fence and Patio