Complaint Review: DFW Movers

• Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: A Goss — Hurst Texas
DFW Movers
1551 NORTH HWY 161 #2102 GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas USA

DFW Movers Dallas Movers, LLC , anytimemoverstx.com, dfwmovers214.com, ROBBIE PHILLIPS, JOEL SALDANA Did not honor agreement, will not handle claim on broken items GRAND PRAIRIE Texas

We used this company to move our home in Dec 2012.  I was very specific with the person on the phone and asked that they bring packing material, blankets, boxes, etc.  I confirmed twice with follow up calls.

They arrived 2 hours late.  Had no packing materials.  Was quoted around $400.00. (Bill turned out to be more than $1000.00) They said that they were not told to bring materials.

They broke several items: Desk, a few paintings, Art Work, etc.  Even have one item missing that was left in the cab of the truck that they never returned.  The next day, we saw pieces of furnature and glass all over our lawn and driveway.

The contractors admitted fault and said someone from the claims department would be contacting us the next day.  They never did.  I have sent several emails to them.  They never respond.  They no longer answer my calls.

GThe comapny's website is full of inaccuracies.

They are not a member of the BBB, The TX DOT #: 006691059C does not belong to them.  It is regerstered to a Houston Company under a different LLC.  SIte claims that they are an "Award Winning Mover."  No such award, unless they printed it themselves.  They state "Uniformed Trained Professional Movers on our team. Each mover before employment must pass a background check and have at least 5-6 years of experience doing residential and commercial moves"  All of that is not true.

After all said and done, I repaired what I could.  They owe me apprx $750.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DFW-Movers/GRAND-PRAIRIE-Texas-75050/DFW-Movers-Dallas-Movers-LLC-anytimemoverstxcom-dfwmovers214com-ROBBIE-PHILLIPS-J-1082911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DFW Movers