The Following is a detailed informational Guide on Ronald Scott Hanson and DFW Viking Pools/ www.poolspadallas.com
1. Ronald Scott Hanson operates under the current company name of DFW Viking Pools. He has no association with the REAL Viking Pools who builds fiberglass and gunite pools and they are currently pursuing legal action to enforce Scott to drop his alleged affiliation with them and using their good name to promote his company.
2. Scott Hanson and his wife Tammy have 4 children. Their Youngest son is Gabriel and now according to the Dallas County Records is the "Sole Proprietor" of DFW Viking Pools at the young age of 19. His Facebook page of his own admission describes his title as "Labor", but his father has pulled his young son into the family scam business and named him "Owner".
3. [continued below]....
..... Ronald Scott Hanson lists multiple addresses as his "Corporate address". His various websites list a rental house recently vacated in Mesquite, TX as his latest address as well as a Mail Plus location in Rowlett, TX as being their additional office space. This location is truly nothing more than a rented mailbox that is checked infrequently as in once a month. Most of the action at that site is attempted certified mail delivery, according to the owner.
4. Ronald Scott Hanson has had MULTIPLE judgements against him in a variety of courts both dealing with the law here in Texas as well as making the Infamous Top 10 Most Wanted List in Nevada among Contractors. Here is the link: http://22.214.171.124/pdfs/newsreleases/2006/061229%20Hanson% 20Added%20to%2010%20Most%20Wanted%20in%20S.%20Nevada.pdf
5. Ronald Scott Hanson markets his scam under a generic website via an advertisement on google.com as www.poolspadallas.com
. He runs seasonal promotions that are enticingly low priced, luring frugil pool buyers in with his "no problem" attitude when it comes to features and pricing.
6. Ronald Scott Hanson is also infamous as a conspiracy theorist and alleges incredible theories and ideas via another website called www.theallcni.com
where he alleges government scams and involvement in 9/11/
7. Ronald Scott Hanson also claims to have a religious based education degree from an online Nigerian entity no longer in existence - yet another fraudulent action in an effort to represent himself as a "fair and reasonable company man".
8. Lastly, Ronald Scott Hanson in the last 2 years has fraudulenty stolen over $100,000 from innocent victims who thought they were contracting a true pool builder. He has had judgements awarded against him numerous times yet eluded responsibility based upon a contract written by him allowing him more loopholes than an innocent consumer could imagine.
In short, these are FACTS. If you should have interactions with this man or any of his associates, you need to ask yourself if this is the kind of trash you want knowing where you and your family live and trusting him with your hard earned money.
Be warned that the sum of the parts truly make up the whole and these are some pretty shady parts. Couple this information with the rest of the ripoffreport.com updates on this guy and you can see pretty clearly why he should be avoided.