Complaint Review: DFX

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Dane — Melbourne Internet
DFX

DFX I bought two copies of the upgrade for the DFX sound enhancer i would like a refund please it cost 15.00 dollars and i still dont know how to install it i sent a msg to them but they have not replied. Internet

Hello Im sorry for this report.. I bought two upgrades for the newest version of DFX and i sent them a msg in how to help me install the upgrade, i still have not had a reply i need the money to put towards my voda phone recharge. I have had a very extreme car accident and only got on the disability pension and all my money goes to a government organisation called state trustees. I am very broke at the moment the two upgrades costs 15 dollars each. Please try to help me receive the 15 dollars i have the serial numbers for the DFX software and the two Upgrades thank you very much for your much appreciated time and help god bless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 05:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DFX/internet/DFX-I-bought-two-copies-of-the-upgrade-for-the-DFX-sound-enhancer-i-would-like-a-refund-pl-1045743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DFX