Complaint Review: DH Cameras

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: 449anna — Brighton Other
DH Cameras
Internet USA

DH Cameras rongyuanxie, (eBay)hu221221@gmail.com (email) Non-delivery of item, fraudulent tracking code given Internet

I've had two terrible run-ins with DH Cameras.

The first time I ordered an item from their website and the correct item was never delivered.

I contacted them on five occasions to tell them they had sent the entirely wrong product and ask them to ship the correct item. I had no response from them whatsoever.

I had paid through Paypal, so claimed the money back.

The second time I bought the item through eBay, expecting a higher level of service and some buyer protection. The item was never delivered despite promises to do so. They added a USPS tracking number to the order, when I looked up this code it informed me the package had just been notified as on its way to them, that it didn't mean it had been sent.

I asked the seller about this code and they informed me, "We use first class mail to ship the part which doesn't include the tracking number while Ebay needs us to you a tracking number. That's why you will see that number." and they offered to send the item again.

I never received the item, so filed a dispute via eBay.

In the mean time the tracking code changed to delivered. Obviously it hadn't been delivered because I have still not received the item and no-one else lives at this address! I asked for proof that the tracking code actually related to my address (having been informed previously that the code was irrelevant and the item was not shipped as signed-for). They refused to give it to me.

eBay concluded in favour of the seller, due to the fact that the tracking code shows as delivered. Even though there is no evidence that the tracking code relates to my address at all.

Avoid this seller at all costs. It's been a massive headache for me and I'm now out of pocket, without having ever received the item.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DH-Cameras/internet/DH-Cameras-rongyuanxie-eBayhu221221gmailcom-email-Non-delivery-of-item-fraudulent-1143442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DH Cameras