rank

Complaint Review: D.H. Friedman Properties, LLC

• Submitted: Sun, March 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: Jason — Littleton Colorado U.S.A.
D.H. Friedman Properties, LLC
6365 E Hampden Ave Denver, Colorado United States of America

D.H. Friedman Properties, LLC Unlawfully Tows Parked Vehicles Denver, Colorado

Like dozens of other people, I visited a restaurant called Zanitas on the night of March 10th, 2013. This restaurant was offering a "free preview" of their menu, and I parked immediately outside the restaurant's doors.

However, much to my amazement, the property management company that owns the building tried to tow my legally parked car while I dined. The tow truck driver had just started the process of hooking up my car when I noticed what was happening and rushed outside. He told me that I was illegally parked - along with about 40 other vehicles - and that he was going to tow my car away.

I protested, and the restaurant got involved, and the problem was resolved. However, the property management company/real estate developer is responsible for this problem, and I have been encouraged to file a complaint against them.

Basically, D.H. Friedman Properties, LLC tried to rip me off by towing my legitimately parked vehicle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DH-Friedman-Properties-LLC/Denver-Colorado-/DH-Friedman-Properties-LLC-Unlawfully-Tows-Parked-Vehicles-Denver-Colorado-1026647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D.H. Friedman Properties, LLC