Complaint Review: DH Gate or DHGate.com Dreamsmallshop

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: Evonne — Canton Ohio U.S.A.
DH Gate or DHGate.com Dreamsmallshop

DH Gate or DHGate.com Dreamsmallshop Dreamsmallshop online wholesale marketing company dealing in ecommerce like ebay Internet

*Author of original report: Shut DHGate.com down

Hello, I ordered the Ladies White Gold Finish Diamond Engagement Ring Wedding Band Bridal Set 0.33 Ct and when I went to open the package (that had $1.00 give on the back of the package in which it came in) I did not receive this particular ring in the mail, oh no...instead I received a ring that could not ever be the ring in which I ordered, nor did it look like the ring in which I ordered. I paid the wholesale price from the store of the ring which $54.72.

I ordered the ring on the 18th of September 2012 and they took the $54.72 amount out of my bank account on the 20th of September, 2012. There was also an overseas processing fee that was hidden of 1.83 posted to my credit card as well. I feel like I have been robbed and I do not feel as if it was fair that this was allowed to be done to me and I don't feel as if the store should get away with doing this to me or to anyone. [continued below]....
..... I wrote them several times to ask them why they did this to me, and the store and DHGate never got back to me.

I tweeted DHGate, and I sent them an email through Facebook, and I have not gotten any word from them as to a settlement in this case.  This company and this site is getting away with ripping innocent people off and I don't think they should be able to continue to stay in business doing this stuff. We want to receive the products in which we buy, and we don't want duds in their place being passed off as the products in which we thought we were going to receive.

I need this company to be in trouble, and I need them to refund my money.  If I would have wanted a bubble gum machine ring, I would have gone to get one from there, they robbed me out of my money. And when I went to write them, the dreamsmallshop did not exist anymore. Imagine that!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DH-Gate-or-DHGatecom-Dreamsmallshop/internet/DH-Gate-or-DHGatecom-Dreamsmallshop-Dreamsmallshop-online-wholesale-marketing-company-dea-957454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DH Gate or DHGate.com Dreamsmallshop

Shut DHGate.com down

AUTHOR: Evonne - (U.S.A.)

Hello, I ordered the Ladies White Gold Finish Diamond Engagement Ring Wedding Band Bridal Set 0.33 Ct and when I went to open the package (that had $1.00 gift on the back of the package in which it came in) I did not receive this particular ring in the mail, oh no...instead I received a ring that could not ever be the ring in which I ordered, nor did it look like the ring in which I ordered. I paid the wholesale price from the store of the ring which $54.72...which should have been a clue that something wasn't right because those particular rings are worth way more than this amount.

I ordered the ring on the 18th of September 2012 and they took the $54.72 amount out of my bank account on the 20th of September, 2012. There was also an overseas processing fee that was hidden of 1.83 posted to my credit card as well. I feel like I have been robbed and I do not feel as if it was fair that this was allowed to be done to me and I don't feel as if the store should get away with doing this to me or to anyone. I wrote them several times to ask them why they did this to me, and the store and DHGate never got back to me.