Complaint Review: DHGate, seller "rtexport"

• Submitted: Sat, October 22, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: ccp — Ontario Canada
DHGate, seller "rtexport"

DHGate, seller "rtexport" "rtexport" sell me Used/Damaged faucets as new, DHGate released my money with my Unsolved case. Internet

*Author of original report: DHgate blocked me to contact seller

*Author of original report: "rtexport" is a shameless liar.

I ordered two new faucets from a seller in DHGate name "rtexport". I received two Damaged/Used Faucets, with Chrome pilling off, Deep Scratches all over the faucet body, Wrong size connectors that I cannot install in my country.

I immediately reported to seller with photos support. Seller replied "That's it because he sell them cheap". I complaint to DHGate customer service with photos support. Eventually, seller agreed to send me replacement parts, but I have to accept the Scratched faucets. But seller did not comply this agreement.

I reported to DHGate customer service, and they promised to hold the money not to release to seller, and asked me to send them photos again, which I did. But at the same time, DHGate already marked my case is "Completed", and released my money to seller.

Since then, I wrote to DHGate customer service many times, but they choose to ignore me.

DHGate works with their sellers such as "rtexport" to use Damaged/Used products to scam buyers. Now I have two Junk Faucets which I cannot use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2011 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHGate-seller-rtexport/internet/DHGate-seller-rtexport-rtexport-sell-me-UsedDamaged-faucets-as-new-DHGate-released-791448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHGate, seller "rtexport"

DHgate blocked me to contact seller

AUTHOR: ccpyue - (Canada)

Since this shamelss seller "rtexport" did not keep our agreement to send me replacement parts. I send him message frequently. Two days ago, I found I cannot send message through our normal online communication channel. I was blocked by sending any message to this shameless seller any more.

This show DHgate is fully support his sellers to scam buyers. DO NOT BUY FROM this Shameless seller "rtexport" of DHgate, and DO NOT BUY from DHgate.

"rtexport" is a shameless liar.

AUTHOR: ccpyue - (Canada)

I've reported that "rtexport" of DHgate sold me Used/Damaged faucets with wrong size connectors. He pretended agreed to send me replacement parts, and so DHhagte without my consent, released all my money to this "rtexport".

I put a Negative feedback on this seller. Seller contacted me saying if I revised my feedback to Positive, he'll send me all the replacement parts. So I did so.

After more than a month, and sending rtexport many messages, he just ignored me and did not send replacement parts.

After more than 5 months, I still have two Used/Damaged/Wrong faucets on hand cannot used. This "rtexport" is a shameless seller. He uses the same name in DHgate and AliExpress online wholesale site to scam customers. Be aware not to buy from this seller to avoid losing money.

Spread this message out to protect potential customers from being scam by this "rtexport".