Complaint Review: DHGate.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 12, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 12, 2011

• Reported By: hev0612 — Auburn Illinois United States of America
DHGate.com

DHGate.com bad quality, bad customer service Internet

I ordered some feather hair extensions from this company.  When I got them, they were not at all what I expected.  They were very poor quality.

I contacted the seller and the website to see about getting a refund.  I was told by the seller to return them to China, at my own expenze and they will get me a refund.

Two and a half months later I still have ntoreceived a refund and am getting the run around from both the seller and the website.  I keep getting responses from the seller that say "Thank you my friend" and nothing else.  Then they tried to tell me that there is a National holiday in China and that is why it has taken so long to get back to me.

The website just keeps giving me the runaround as well.  The website is also not user friendly.  You cannot see customer feedback prior to a purchase.  It is difficult to find the links to request a refund or dispute a purchase.  They do not make it easy to contact them at all.

I would never order from this website again and I highly recommend that no one else does either.  They have very poor quality products and very poor customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHGatecom/internet/DHGatecom-bad-quality-bad-customer-service-Internet-787965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHGate.com