barn

• Submitted: Fri, December 18, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 18, 2009

• Reported By: James — Des Moines Washington United States of America
DHGray Discount Store

DHGray Discount Store Advertised an American made Paramount home video licensed DVD and instead received an asian bootleg DVD set. When contacted for a refund I was blown off. Internet

Here is a copy of the complaint as was sent to the merchant:

Hello,
  I received my order today and was dismayed to see that it was not what I ordered. On your website you have advertised, with a picture, the complete Star Trek: Enterprise as if it were the original product issued by Paramount. Instead I received a bootleg from China! What gives? That's false advertising. I personally called you last week and talked to a gentleman who assured me that you only sold original items and that's why I decided to trust you and give you my $100. This was to be a Christmas present. I would like a total refund asap. Please send me instructions as to where to send the DVDs. I would like the matter taken care of as quickly as possible. Now I am obliged to look for the DVDs somewhere else and I have little time before christmas. [continued below]....

..... Also, I am aware of Paypal's return and claim policies and would not like to have to file a claim with them. Let's do this like two adults. You may call me if you have any questions. Thank you.

And after 4 days I received this response from them:

Merry Christmas Hoe Hoe Hoe

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2009 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHGray-Discount-Store/internet/DHGray-Discount-Store-Advertised-an-American-made-Paramount-home-video-licensed-DVD-and-i-541891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHGray Discount Store