Complaint Review: DHIGROUPLIM

• Submitted: Tue, December 28, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, December 28, 2010

• Reported By: Natalie — Killeen Texas United States of America
3815 Montrose Blvd, Suite 207 Houston, Texas United States of America

DHIGROUPLIM Charged my account without authorization from me or my husband around the same time of each month. Houston, Texas

My husband is overseas and DHI has been charging our bank account for a few months now. The charges were all $110.00 but there was one that was $150.00. We just discovered the charges and I had to file a claim for us. The claim is still pending.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2010 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHIGROUPLIM/Houston-Texas-77006/DHIGROUPLIM-Charged-my-account-without-authorization-from-me-or-my-husband-around-the-sam-676026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHIGROUPLIM