Complaint Review: DHL COURIER SERVICE

• Submitted: Mon, June 12, 2000
  • Updated: Mon, June 12, 2000

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
DHL COURIER SERVICE
200 NORTH MILWAUKEE AVENUE VERNON HILLS, ILLINOIS & Nationwide U.S.A.

CDW REFUSED TO OFFER ANY SOLUTION - CHEATED & RIPPED OFF BY CDW

I PURCHASED TOSHIBA PORTEGE 7200 NOTEBOOK FROM CDW FOR SHIPMENT TO PAKISTAN THROUGH DHL COURIER SERVICE. WHEN I RECEIVED THE NOTEBOOK, IT WAS FOUND DAMAGED AND I ALSO COULD NOT TURN IT ON.

I IMMEDIATELY BROUGHT THIS MATTER TO THE ATTENTION OF SASHA KISBERG OF CDW BUT SHE REFUSED TO OFFER ANY SOLUTION. LATER, AFTER SENDING SEVERAL EMAILS TO HER, SHE FINALLY REPLIED THAT SHE MAY TRY TO REPLACE THE NOTEBOOK.

I EXPLAINED TO HER THAT REPLACING THE NOTEBOOK IS ONLY ACCEPTABLE PROVIDED CDW PAYS TO ME THE FOLLOWING:

1. TAXES I PAID TO CUSTOMS IN PAKISTAN TO CLEAR THE DAMAGED NOTEBOOK.
2. SHIPPING CHARGES OF DHL COURIER SERVICE. (BOTH WAYS I.E. TO USA AND FROM PAKISTAN).

CDW HAS REFUSED TO ACCEPT THIS PROPOSAL AND THEY HAVE FLATLY STATED THAT I CAN GO TO ANYBODY I WANT TO LODGE COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM.

I HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY CDW. I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF. CDW HAS SHIPPED DEFECTIVE NOTEBOOK TO ME AS THEY VERY WELL REALISED THAT SHIPPING THEIR REJECTED STOCK TO AN OVERSEAS CUSTOMER IS THEIR BEST OPTION TO MAKE EASY MONEY.

I STRONGLY ADVISE CUSTOMERS PARTICULARLY THOSE OVERSEAS TO REFRAIN FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH CDW.

THE ADDRESS OF CDW IS AS FOLLOWS:

200 NORTH MILWAUKEE AVENUE,
VERNON HILLS, ILLINOIS 60061
PHONE NUMBER: 847- 465- 6000
DEALING PERSON IN MY CASE AT CDW: SASH KISBERG

Ikram Zahur
ikzah@cs.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHL-COURIER-SERVICE/VERNON-HILLS-ILLINOIS-Nationwide-60061/CDW-REFUSED-TO-OFFER-ANY-SOLUTION-CHEATED-RIPPED-OFF-BY-CDW-2434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHL COURIER SERVICE