Complaint Review: DHR MOBILE AL

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: shunteria — mobile Alabama United States of America
DHR MOBILE AL
3100 airport blvd mobile, Alabama United States of America

DHR MOBILE AL Vivain payne the case worker who destroyed my life. This worker has been found guilty of negligence in my case . The internal affairs got involved yet my son Joshua hasnt been returned to me and I a stole, slander , rippoff , humiliated, discouraged, backwards use of the system faulty information no reunifaction lairs mobile, Alabama

I shunter hlost my son Joshua on october 14, 2008. My son was taken from me for unsupervison .  Dhr gave me Vivian Payne for a case worker when i first met Vivian i reported to her supervisor ms waneta spinks that i was going to need a new worker why/ because of the age conflict she and i had. I wanted and needed  a seasoned worker . Mean while I was forced into continuing to have ms payne for a worker. My son and I have been through hell by me making 12.50 an hour and joshua being my only child I just new i would get him back but that is not the case. Things went sour with me and ms payne she agreed on me being a good mother but denies it in court . How could unsupervision lead to not having my son for 4 years and now I am on my last leg in appeals if they dont overturn appeal at the surprise court i could lose my rights forever. I have been living in misery I haven't conceived any more children I have been through a living hell dealing with my son living with evil people .I need help my worst thought is kidnap but I love Joshua to much to destroy my life . Now I'm in school about to graduate with my assoicates degree in medical assiting . I am trying to move on but once I get my life were I need it to be I PLAN TO SUE THE STATE IF ALABAMA AND DHR.  I am originally from ATlanta ga and since I left home to move here I lost my son now I'm trapped here until God makes away for me to get him back I dont want to return home without my son What would my adopted family say .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHR-MOBILE-AL/mobile-Alabama-/DHR-MOBILE-AL-Vivain-payne-the-case-worker-who-destroyed-my-life-This-worker-has-been-f-938460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHR MOBILE AL