Complaint Review: DHS - CPS - CSE

DHS - CPS - CSE
USA, Georgia U.S.A.

DHS - CPS - CSE Justice System Ripoff USA Georgia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: DRUG ABUSE and MENTAL ABUSE

I very much so agree with the people posting here. The whole Justice system is all about money. I to, have had my run in with CSE and DHS. When I divorce, my wife at the time, the judge was given police reports stating some of the follow about my wife.

She was arrested many times for drugs, driving with no license, having sex with the same sex, and a few more things. My wife's own mother was there on my behalf at court. To make it short, she had nothing on me, I had everything on her, just I couldn't afford to have a attorney and the she had the " Georgia Legal Aid" attorney, which was free for her.

Divorce was Granted, Thank God!, but sadly, after all that, they give custody of our 2 yr. old daughter to here, slap me paying child support.

To top it off, I got to see my daughter one time after the divorce. I field many contempt of court against her, nothing never happened, 2 years of fighting, not getting to see my daughter and two years or my daughter being exsposde to her mother doing drugs, having sex with the same sex, having sex just to get the drugs, abusing the child, police report stated,

at the time of accident, the child was not properly strapped in car seat and child seat. Both, mother and child was sent to the hospital for minor treatment.

She was doped up and hit a big truck head on. this was a year after she was given custody. Courts still threw out my change of custody and again, threw out my emerg. temp. order..

Two years, I haven't seen my child, finally, my ex- mother in law, the wife's mother, came to me and she was able to get an attoreny. I agreed to everything and I did signed papers at the time ONLY cause I was told I would be able to see my child. Well, the good thing was now my child is out of danger.

Next, I go to see her and I am refussed. I was told that I had sexual contact with my child and that I could not see her. WTF.. I have not even seen my child for over 2 years now and now I am acussed for all that she had gone threw with her mother, that the COURTS let the child be with. Well, finally, after going threw much more crap, and her being 5 years old, not seeing her for 3 of those years, I get to see her. Now she is 10 and I have had her every weekend and during the summer and finally, the Mother in law is willing to let me have custody.

but this just goes to show how messed up the system is...
We all need to start some kind of group to support people like many of us. It's sad, I am poor, like so many other, live week to week, basically, the poor are the ones that need the attoreny's, but hell, at $2,500 for retainer's, fee. Who can afford them. But if you goto court without one, just kiss your
_ _ _ goodbye....

I over time have tried to get others to help get a group started... " 4F = Fight for Families First "
a voice alone is nothing, a 1000 voices is just a muted sound, it's going to take well in the 100,000's to have a voice for the system to hear.

The courts are suppose to be " We the People" but it's not that, it's "give me the money" Lets stand for something, Fight the system.

Shadow
city, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2004 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHS-CPS-CSE/USA-Georgia/DHS-CPS-CSE-Justice-System-Ripoff-USA-Georgia-110055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHS - CPS - CSE

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

DRUG ABUSE and MENTAL ABUSE

AUTHOR: L. - (U.S.A.)

Shadow,
Each state has a Family Rights Association. You should find subscribers to the Georgia Family Rights Associaiton a comfort to you. You can probably find members of that group by joining GAFRA.

There are many, many problems with DHS in each state. ACLU has filed lawsuits against some states. A grand jury investion should be held in each state to get to the root of the problem. It seems that the most prevalent problem within DHS is false allegations.

The main problem as I see it is the Adoptions and Safe Families Act of 1997. The ASFA provides BONUS MONEY and AWARDS to DHS for doubling their adoptions each year. If they can figure out a way to remove parenting rights from YOU and your X-wife, they will adopt the child for the BONUS MONEY.

Check with Family Rights Association of Texas, you should find a lawyer there who is gathering data to file a CONGRESSIONAL INQUIRY of the Department of Human Services. Perhaps you can communicate with that lawyer and include your case with others.

I have a REAL concern about the use of Social Security Funds that you and I have paid into Social Security for OUR OWN BENEFITS. Those funds, that you and I have paid into Social Security, are being used to pay BONUS MONEY to the Department of Human Services.

It's no wonder that Social Security is reportedly having financial problems! Our Social Security Benefit Funds are being GIVEN to DHS as BONUS MONEY! I find it strange that OUR funds are being paid to DHS instead of being held for OUR retirement benefits. Very STRANGE!!!

Another concern is that people who retire from the federal government and SOME retirees from state government are required to GIVE all or most of their Social Security Retirement earnings back to the Social Security so Social Security will have more money to give out in BONUS MONEY to DHS! Those unfair 'theft' laws are called Windfall Elimination Provision (WEP) and Government Pension Offset (GPO).

Read the Adoptions and Safe Families Act of 1997. The ASFA has been extended through 2008. Find the reports about the amount of BONUS MONEY your state has been given to Adopt little children. Shadow, count yourself lucky that your children are still available FOR you to visit. If they are adopted for the BONUS MONEY, you will NOT be permitted to know anything about your child until they're 18 years old and by then their mind will be so altered through mind-altering drugs or counseling that he/she may not even remember your name. DHS contractors use experimental drug therapy and experimental counseling therapy with little children to help them forget about their loving family.

THAT'S ABUSE! DRUG ABUSE! MENTAL ABUSE!

I suggest that you get involved with a family therapist who will help you deal with the false reports being made about you. Those false reports are what DHS thrives on. If someone else doesn't make a false report about you, they WILL. DHS wants to ADOPT your child so they'll get the BONUS MONEY!