Complaint Review: DHS - CPS

• Submitted: Fri, August 01, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 01, 2008

• Reported By:Oklahoma City Oklahoma
5905 N. Classen Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

DHS/CPS tried to take my grandson twice I was able to stop them. So they came back a 3rd time while I was at work and knocked on my door. My daughter opened the door thinking it was someone else. The chased her through the house and took him out of her arms and took off with him. Since then they have been trying to find a good reason for doing what they did. They want my son for the "Adoption Bonus Program" which they say doesn't exist but I have the pamphlet produced by the government that proves that it does exist. When they found out that I would not take this lying down they started to retaliate against me. They have gone to my job and tried to get me fired. My boss told me that I just need to shut up, leave it alone and let them do what they want before it affects my job. They have made up lie after lie even to the point that they said she was on drugs. They doctored a test to show her positive more marijuana the test said she was 108+ which is also a lie and I can prove it. When we left court I took her to another drug testing place that the drug courts and DHS use for the offenders in the system. I had her tested for everything 1 hour and 1/2 after the first test and the results were negative for everything. This is nothing but black market baby selling but it's ok because it is our government doing it right? There is a lawyer who tried to help a woman against DHS/CPS who took her children. While he was proving in court how they broke the law they went to his house and took his child from his wife. Clearly they want to run their business however illegal it may be with no interference. They want to make sure they can continue with their corrupt way of doing business without anybody getting in their way and they will do whatever they have to, to make sure of it. I have only one thing to say about that you can take my grandson, my job and whatever else but I will not shut up about this injustice you will have to kill me to shut me up. This "Baby Stealing" is illegal but as long as the Federal Government is giving bonus kickbacks for Adoptions it will never stop.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2008 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHS-CPS/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma/DHS-CPS-KIDNAPPED-FOR-MONEY-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-358074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHS - CPS