Complaint Review: DHS - Child Protective Service/Ennis center for children

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: Daniel — Michigan
DHS - Child Protective Service/Ennis center for children
220 Fort St Port Huron, Michigan U.S.A. Port Huron, Michigan USA

DHS - Child Protective Service/Ennis center for children Still legal kidnapping in Port Huron Michigan! Port Huron Michigan

Last summer my daughter was taken away from her mother by CPS for an alleged assault by her mother to another person (not my daughter) but no police report or charges ,just straight to CPS involvement.At the time i wasn't around or even aware of what happened till after my daughter was placed with CPS.Even though I was not a part of what was happening I still had the same 20 court orders that the alleged abusive mother placed on myself as well.During the course of the year I was doing everything in my power to get her back,while doing groups and classes that were asked of me even though I had nothing to do with her being taken.Then right before im going to court for placement of my daughter the Ennis center for children have me stopped from the groups and classes that were court ordered because they are filing a petition for termination of parental rights because I didn't complete everything that was asked of me,while I was trying to finish it like court ordered.Then went in front of the judge and told him the situation and he literally shrugged his shoulders as if saying "I dont know what to tell you.So since the beginning it has been a pay to play kind of situation but since I don't have alot of money I had no help besides a court appointed attorney who left right before I went into court.Now I am going to lose my daughter because of it,True story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHS-Child-Protective-ServiceEnnis-center-for-children/Port-Huron-Michigan-48060/DHS-Child-Protective-ServiceEnnis-center-for-children-Still-legal-kidnapping-in-Port-H-1079717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHS - Child Protective Service/Ennis center for children