Complaint Review: DHS Housing Group / Quality Wholesale Homes / Peritus

• Updated: Wed, November 18, 2009

• Reported By: Crystal — Denton Texas United States of America
DHS Housing Group / Quality Wholesale Homes / Peritus
Irving/Plano, Texas United States of America

DHS Housing Group / Quality Wholesale Homes / Peritus Took My 2,500 and Vanished Credit Still not Repaired And No Home Irving/Plano, Texas

*Author of original report: Updated Information for DSH Housing

As in many of these reports I to have been scammed by these individuals right down to every last detail and name of Dawn Gent. My credit is still not repaired which when you contact the compnay no one ever gets back to you ever from Peritus. Dawn Gent was my final stop on this trick pony ride and once I sent in the last bit of information that was requested to send me to fianancing a year later (this began in February 2008). My first agent was Herman Torres but I was soon passed from agent to agent to agent although Herman had informed me of his leaving the company but would not state why. Then I tried to call one day and was given a recording stating that the company was making some changes. I had never been contacted and informed that they had changed locations, phone numbers, or web addresses. When I finally located their new information online two months ago I called the number given and again recieved a recording stating that all lines were currently busy and it hung up on me. All I wanted at that point was my 2,500 back but now i would like it with interest because had I saved it in a savings account to put towards a new home it would have accrued interest in said account. I will be sending my information to the Better Business Bureau as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2009 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHS-Housing-Group-Quality-Wholesale-Homes-Peritus/IrvingPlano-Texas-/DHS-Housing-Group-Quality-Wholesale-Homes-Peritus-Took-My-2500-and-Vanished-Credit-St-525027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHS Housing Group / Quality Wholesale Homes / Peritus

Updated Information for DSH Housing

AUTHOR: Crystal - (United States of America)

This is the information I found for my last report just thought you would like the updated information.  DSH Housing Group

Regional Corporate Headquarters Southwest

555 Republic Dr. Suite 200

Plano, TX 75074

RBI #: MHDRET00036142-Texas Department of Housing

1.800.242.0060 toll free (no one ever is not busy)

FAX: 214.596.1596

I Want my money back I am so tired of companies like this!