Complaint Review: DHgate

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Vickie — Valrico Florida
DHgate

DHgate FRAUD/SCAM Internet

Bought a dress from this website for $189.00 and got a dress that was not worth $5.00.  Started the refund request process from their website and after numerous e-mails and pictures of the poor quality of the material, seams that were not straight and beading that was falling off, I finally got a response and an offer of a $60.00 refund.  Their reason and I quote "the high cost of shipping the product back to China and their fear that the item would be intercepted by Customs."  What the heck is that all about.  My last e-mail to them I actually cut and pasted their 100% satisfaction guarantee from their website.  I told them that this ridiculous offer was not acceptable and that my next visit would be to the State Attorney and the Better Business Bureau.  I am also finding any and all forums and  blogs where I can post my horrible experience with this RipOff company.  Two months later I am still waiting for my refund. Don't use this company it is a total ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHgate/internet/DHgate-FRAUDSCAM-Internet-1044238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHgate