Complaint Review: DHgate.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Ralph — N. Huntingdon Pennsylvania
, Select State/Province China

DHgate.com will not answer complaint about damaged and wrong color of order online China

I purchased 100 floating candles from dhgate.com.  When they arrived 28 days later, a lot of them were damaged because poor packaging for the trip to the USA.  I ordered multi colored floating candles (blue, red, pink), and all I received was ALL pink candles.

I got on the computer and sent them an email with photos of the damage.  I then poked around and saw an IM area.  I started to discuss the problem with one person (gave all info they wanted), and I was told that she would be right back in 2-3 minutes.  After 24 minutes (I ate supper in the meantime), I typed in Hello!  In less than 1 second, a second person answered, "Hello, how can I help you?".  I gave all my info again to this person, and they said..."I need to look at your order, give me 3 minutes."  10 minutes later I typed in Cancil my order, and yet a 3rd person asked, "How can I help you?".

I closed the window because I knew what was going on.  I came here to find other reoprts about DHgate, and knew I had been had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHgatecom/Select-StateProvince/DHgatecom-will-not-answer-complaint-about-damaged-and-wrong-color-of-order-online-China-1129096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHgate.com