invited

• Updated: Wed, June 08, 2011

• Reported By: jtmueller — Hagerstown Maryland USA
DHgate.com

DHgate.com Arnold DHgate.com A TOTAL SCAM SITE , Internet

I purchased Windows 7 Home version from the site and a person named Arnold. When I installed it on my computer and activated it, I received a notice from Microsoft that the key was blocked. I notified Arnold. He proceeds to send me another key. This one too is blocked by Microsoft. I tell him what he is doing is in violation of International copy write laws and that the keys are blocked. He says he does not understand but just wants to help me. So he sends me a third key. I have already contacted Microsoft about it. The customer service department at DHgate.com say they will refund my money if Arnold ok's it. Right, and I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2011 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHgatecom/internet/DHgatecom-Arnold-DHgatecom-A-TOTAL-SCAM-SITE-Internet-738580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHgate.com