Complaint Review: DHgate.com

• Reported By: christina — plainfield Indiana United States of America
DHgate.com
china Internet United States of America

DHgate.com Orientbrideltd tried to bribe for good feedback Internet

I ordered a dress from Orientbride ltd on Dhgate.com. They did not send me my dress on time, then when I asked about the status of the dress, they sent me a disgusting peice!

I sent specific measurments for my child, and the dress they sent was ateast 5 sizes too large. It had a fishingline hem in an organza skirt. The fishing line was coming out all over the skirt, in at least 15 different places. The seams were torn in atleast 4 places.

I sent pictures and told them it was unacceptable. They told me the dress was beautiful, take it to my local taylor and they can fix it for cheap. When I demanded a refund, they said they would send me a replacement. Then they provided me with a fake tracking number. When I asked about that, they said something was going on in china, I had to wait 3 months for my new dress.

They said if I didnt want to wait I could keep the dress they would give me a $10 refund. I said absolutly not! Then they said I can pay shipping to send the dress back, and they would refund me half the money. Are you serious??? I kept arguing with them, then they said if I agreed to leave good feedback, they would give me a refund. If I didnt agree, they would not.

Then I contacted the DHgate system, they keep saying they will help me, but 2 months later, I still have no resolution. I am reading tons of complaints about scam sellers on the DHgate site, and DHgate does nothing. They get their comissions from the sellers. They say they have buyer protection, but they dont care. paypal removed themselves from their site for a reason. Stay away from DHgate and all their scam sellers!!! Stick to ebay and amazon!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DHgatecom/internet/DHgatecom-Orientbrideltd-tried-to-bribe-for-good-feedback-Internet-973388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DHgate.com